Who is the data manager for personal data?
The data manager for personal data is TripLovers.blog – Milan Lahučký, Šancová 80, 811 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Contact information to your data manager
Contact us at any time in the following cases:
- You need to know what data we have about you
- You want to edit the data we have about you
- You are interested in deleting the data we have about you
- Or you have other ambiguities
The contact information is on our web site under the contact section
When you visit Triplovers
Here are 8 basic user rights provided by GDPR
- The right to be informed
- Right of access
- Right of redress
- Right to delete data
- Right to prevent the processing of personal data
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection
- The right of automated decision making and profiling
Is the provision of personal data obligatory?
You can also use our site without providing personal information.
- But if you want to receive news from us by email
- Or you will contact us through the contact form
So we need to provide an email address. Otherwise, this service could not be provided to you.
Data transfer to a third country
An operator uses Mailchimp, a US-based application.
The US is a country which, according to the European Commission’s decision, guarantees adequate protection. The Mailchimp Online Provider has provided reasonable assurance and security to the OO, and ensures that the OO processes the GDPR policy.
Marketing consent is valid for the duration of the purpose of processing your personal data for 5 years.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to streamline user experience.
The law says we may store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are located here by third-party services that appear on our site.
Cookies are divided into the following categories
- Required cookies
The necessary cookies help create usable websites by enabling basic features such as site navigation and access to protected areas of the site. Websites can not function properly without these cookies.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies are used to capture traffic data on our website, search information on our site, and to find out how you move around our site so we can make it easy for you to make. With these cookies, we use the following third party solutions:
Google Analytics – Address: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. For more privacy information, here you can find the software add-on available here to reject cookies .
- Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The goal is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to individual users, and more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Browser settings: Although most browsers have basic cookie settings, their settings allow you to delete or reject cookies. However, we need to alert you that in this case, some of the services provided do not function properly.
- Third parties: Third-party solutions can be used to restrict cookies, for example, aboutads.info.
- Custom partner solutions: You can also use the solutions offered by individual partners to limit cookies, as mentioned above.